Before depositing/withdrawing USD on Kikitrade, you have to verify your identity and add bank account information.
- Register and complete Identity Authentication.
- Find the “Deposit” tab, and choose “USD deposit/withdrawal”.
- Click “Add Bank Account” and fill in the form accordingly to bind your bank account to Kikitrade. Your name and address must be identical to the information shown on the bank statement.
Note: The Kikitrade USD deposit/withdrawal services can only support Hong Kong users currently. The services are only available for the account holders of the following banks: Hang Seng Bank Limited (024), HSBC (004), Standard Chartered Bank (003), DBS Bank (HK) Limited (016), and Citibank (HK) Limited (250).
- Kikitrade team will review your application in 1 working day. Please note that you can only deposit/withdraw USD through the bound account once the application is approved.
※ It takes 7-14 workdays to complete the refund, and Circle will charge 50 USD as a service fee.
- You will receive an SMS notification when the application is approved, and then you can start depositing/withdrawing USD.
6 Easy Steps to Deposit USD:
- Find the “Deposit” tab, choose “USD deposit/withdrawal” and click “Deposit”.
- Copy your exclusive “personal identification number” (PIN).
- Transfer money from the bound account to the Circle account shown on the “Deposit” page via SWIFT. You must attach the PIN copied from the app in the remarks of the remittance.
- Please note that you must use the bound bank account for remittance and the PIN must be attached in the remarks. Otherwise, the remittance may not be executed and handling fees may apply.
- The corresponding amount of USD will be deposited into your Kikitrade account in 1-5 working days after the successful SWIFT transfer.
- You can check the deposit/withdrawal history on Kikitrade.
4 Easy Steps to Withdraw USD:
- Find the “Deposit” tab, choose “USD deposit/withdrawal” and click “Withdraw”.
- Fill in the amount to be withdrawn. (The minimum withdrawal amount is USD 100, and the maximum withdrawal amount is USD 20,000.) Please note that a handling fee of USD 25 will be charged by Circle for each withdrawal, and about USD 20~USD 50 may be charged additionally for international transfers. The charges would have to be borne by users.
Note: Handling fees are traditionally charged by the intermediary bank during the process of foreign currency remittance. Charges assessed by a bank to a consumer who makes a transaction in a foreign currency are known as foreign transaction fees. Foreign transaction fees are typically around USD 20 to USD 50 and are subject to the charges set by the intermediary bank.
- The withdrawal application will be approved by Kikitrade team in 1-5 working days, and then the corresponding amount of USD will be deposited into your bank account.
- You can check the deposit/withdrawal history and the withdrawal status on Kikitrade.