Kikitrade is co-hosting with Highstreet to invite your street art into the metaverse! Work your magic on the template from Highstreet Metaverse, add elements you feel like it, or even make it 3D street painting, to enter for the total of 300 USDT rewards. Ranking first to third will even get you all-terrain trailers, pet Drake, crown collectibles, and have your artwork displayed at the Highstreet Campus!
2022/11/10 12:00 (GMT+8) - 2022/11/20 12:00 (GMT+8)
Post to [Community] tagging @TravisWu during the event period, with a picture of your design (using the template) and hashtag #Street Art on Highstreet Metaverse there, you and your creativity going in competing for the rewards!
* Download or screenshot the template from Kikitrade App / Facebook / Instagram
* You can choose to use the built-in brushes to sketch and edit.
1️⃣ Popular : user with a most-liked post will be getting a Highstreet all-terrain trailer NFT for free
2️⃣ Creator: 2 users will be selected to mint IHO at a discounted price with a pet Drake, crown collectible and KIKI secret furniture NFT Airdrop; all while their artwork getting displayed at Highstreet Campus.
3️⃣ Designer: the 9 users ranking from 2-10 with the most-liked posts will get to mint IHO at a discounted price for KIKI secret furniture NFT Airdrop.
4️⃣ Upcomer: 5 new users registered during the event period will be selected to mint IHO at a discounted price for KIKI secret furniture NFT Airdrop.
5️⃣ Participation: everyone else will be sharing a total of 300 USDT.
(Winners will get a KIKI secret furniture issued exclusively this once after successful IHO minting)
Terms and conditions:
- Winners will be regularly announced via in-app KIKI Community, and the rewards will be distributed to the users' spot accounts in a week.
- All prizes are eligible to use with rewards from other Kikitrade events at the same time.
- KYC1 verification is required to enter this event.
- For any inquiries regarding details of the event, please contact Kikitrade Customer support.
- Kikitrade reserves all rights to finalize any interpretations of terms and conditions of the event details; and any protocol taken necessarily against unusual actions.
- This event does not involve Apple Inc.